Here’s a list of some of the solutions your business can expect from me:
- Set up your books (yes, those pesky ledgers and “stuff”)
- Bank & credit card reconciliations
- Bank deposits
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable (aka Paying the Bills & Getting Paid) - Financial statements
- Assist in bookkeeping software set-up on your computer
- Payroll and remittances (Source Deductions; EI, CPP & WCB)
- GST and PST remittances
- ROE’s (that’s Record of Employment if you’re new to this)
- Year-end preparation and closing
- MOBILE service – What works best? Your place or mine?
- Peace of mind, solid advice, excellent customer service and perhaps the occasional laugh
Needing something not on the list? Ask! I don’t want to overwhelm, so don’t have every option listed but rest assured, we can create a plan that works for your needs and your timeline and budget.
Don’t worry if you have a few months or even a few years of “catch-up” work to be done. That’s really common and I completely understand. Don’t put it off any more! Simply toss it all in a box and hand it over – I’ll sort it out for you and you’ll be caught up and feel lighter in no time.
You will appreciate my very competitive rates that vary based on services needed. (I’ve been told I charge less and offer better results and service, but you’ll have to decide that for yourself.)